Having trouble connecting your Microsoft wireless display adapter? Soms, het antwoord kan eenvoudig zijn, en we hopen dat het in uw geval maar op andere momenten, het zou kunnen worden bemoeilijkt. Echter, voordat je in paniek raakt, it is important to try Microsoft wireless display adapter troubleshooting yourself. If all fails, you can talk to the professionals.
Microsoft WiDi Adapter not Connecting Solved
Here, we have compiled a series of troubleshooting options that you could go with when your Microsoft wireless display adapter doesn’t connect:
If you’re having trouble connecting your device to the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, try these top five solutions.
Solution 1: Install the latest updates
Installing the latest updates for your device and Windows can help fix many common connection issues. For Windows devices, here’s how:
- Select the Begin knop > Settings > Bijwerken & security > Windows Update.
- kiezen Check for updates. If updates are available, they will install automatically. You may need to restart your device after the updates have installed.If installing updates doesn’t help, try Solution 2.
Solution 2: Check your HDMI and USB connections
Make sure both the HDMI end and USB end of the adapter are connected correctly.
- Make sure the HDMI end of the adapter is connected to the HDMI port on your HDTV, monitor, of projector. Use the included HDMI extension cable if needed.
- Make sure the USB end of the adapter is plugged into a USB power source.
- If the HDTV, monitor, or projector you’re connecting to doesn’t have a USB charging port, you can use the USB charging port on a device power supply or any other USB charger.
- Use a USB extension cord if you need more length for your USB connector.
- Make sure the electrical outlet you’re using for USB power is working properly. Test it by plugging in something else.
If you’re still having trouble after checking your connections, try Solution 3.
Solution 3: Update the adapter’s firmware
If you can connect your device to the adapter but what you can see on your device isn’t visible on your second screen, the adapter’s firmware may be out of date.
The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter app provides settings and firmware updates for the adapter. If you haven’t already done so, install the app from the Windows Store.
To use the app to update the adapter’s firmware:
- Open the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter app.
- If a firmware update is available, select Installeren and follow the on-screen instructions.
The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter app must be in the foreground on your device while installing firmware updates. Suspending the app will also suspend the update or may cause it to fail.
If your adapter’s firmware is up to date and you still have a problem, try Solution 4.
Solution 4: Restart the adapter
- Remove the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter from the TV or Monitor.
- Restart your device.
- Re-insert the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter into your TV or Monitor.
- Attempt to display one more time.
We recommended you check for updates on both your device, and Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter after completing Solution 4.
If you still have a problem, try Solution 5.
Solution 5: Reset the adapter
Try resetting the adapter. This is also helpful if you’ve forgotten your password. Here’s how:
- On the adapter next to the wired connection, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds. The LED light on the adapter will blink.
- When the message “Ready to connect” appears on your second screen, swipe in from the right edge of your device screen or select Action Center in the taskbar.
- kiezen Connect, and in the list of displays, select the name of the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.
If all troubleshooting solutions on above do not work and your Windows 10 wireless display is not working even now, you may need to call professionals to help you out. Make sure to call only Windows 10 Support certified professionals Agent.