Benötigen Sie Ihr LG Handy-Bildschirm zu teilen? Keine Sorge Baby, now your can projecting your LG phone with Miracast App. Here is the complete step by step to projecting your LG G4 (H810) Phone screen, hope you can follow this simple tips 😀
- Miracast can wirelessly mirror your phone screen and sound to a Miracast Dongle or TV.To
- open Wi-Fi settings, swipe down from the top of the screen, then touch and hold Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to turn on. When Wi-Fi is on and near a Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi icon will appear in the notification bar.
- To connect to a Wi-Fi network, with Wi-Fi turned on, tap the Desired network name.
- If required, enter the Network password, then tap Connect.To connect to the Miracast device, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
- Under the Wireless Networks tab, scroll to and tap Share & connect.
- Scroll to and tap Miracast.
- Tap the Off/On toggle to start scanning for available Miracast devices.
- Tap to connect to the Miracast device.
Jetzt, you can enjoy your LG G4 phone screen on your smart TV and playing the favorite game. Please share this tutorial if you care 😀